In 2010 July the ICCA Research, Sales & Marketing Programme will be held in Vilnius, Lithuania.
What is the Research Sales & Marketing Programme?
The ICCA Research Sales & Marketing Programme is a unique training programme which focuses on research, sales and marketing in the meetings industry.
The aim of the ICCA Research Sales & Marketing Programme is to create a platform for networking, information exchange and transfer of know-how between colleagues for whom research sales & marketing activities in the international meetings market form an integral part of their responsibilities. By means of informal and interactive sessions, the ICCA Research Sales & Marketing Programme teaches new, better and easier ways to research, identify and approach clients who organise meetings in different countries and therefore have the potential to meet in your destination.
Who should attend?
The ICCA Research, Sales & Marketing Programme is for you if your daily work
• checking different sources for information on clients
• surfing the Internet for details on meetings
• comparing services your company offers with clients’ needs
• developing your own database
• investigating other specialised research activities
It is also for you if you have marketing and/or sales responsibilities, such as:
• promoting your destination
• finding sponsors for meetings
• networking with other suppliers
• writing bids
• finding better e-commerce strategies
• finding new markets and events that suit your venue /destination
What does the programme offer?
Interactive Education Sessions
Examples from the Research Sales & Marketing Programme 2008:
• The Language of Bidding
• Bids: Successes and Horror Stories
• Ambassador Programmes
• Conferences forGeneration ‘X’ and ‘Y’
• The Practical Side of Bidding
• Future Trends in the Meetings Industry
ICCA Data Workshop
Intensive online skills and strategies training using ICCA Data products. The
workshop is aimed at both beginners and more advanced users.
Exchanging valuable potential leads on association meetings with fellow researchers. You will get:
• Information on association clients and events
• Background details on decision-making processes and budgets
• An opportunity to collect potential leads for your destination/venue
A unique opportunity to extend your network with peers from within the industry.
For more Information: