Association of Hotels and Restaurants of Latvia in collaboration with the National Airline AirBaltic, Latvian Tourism Development Agency and Latvian - British Chamber of Commerce organises the 7th International Hospitality Industry Conference
„A COMPETITIVE TOURISM INDUSTRY=GROWING EXPORT OF LATVIA”
The objective of the Conference is to facilitate the development and competitiveness of the tourism & hospitality industry of Latvia in the Baltic Sea region and on the European level, ensuring the increase in the exports of Latvia, as well as to make the owners and senior executives of the enterprises that operate in the tourism & hospitality sector with the most topical trends in the tourism & hospitality industry, putting the emphasis on the role of competitive products and services in the enterprise operations.
Honorary guests and speakers:
- A. Kampars – Minister of Economics;
- K. Nystrom – President of HOTREC;
- C. Wohlmuther – Deputy Regional Director for Europe of the World Tourism Organisation (Spain)
- T. Manson, Operations & Policy Director Marketing Birmingham (United Kingdom)
- A. Slokenbergs – Director of the Latvian Tourism Development Agency (Latvia)
- R. Bergsten – Swedish Hotel and Restaurant Association, Head of Secretariat of Hotel Stars Union (Sweden)
- G. Plato - owner and director of iiGrowth (USA);
- A. Ladkin - Professor of Tourism Employment, International Centre for
Tourism and Hospitality Research (United Kingdom)
- M. L. Skadmans - Latvian - British Chamber of Commerce (United Kingdom)
- M. Kuklis - Tourism Management Organisation of Hong Kong (United Kingdom)
- A. Sauka – Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (Latvia);
- A. Mednis - Inspired (Latvia)
Working languages of the Conference - Latvian and English (translation will be provided).
Venue and time of the conference - 28 September 2011, at 10:00 at „Islande Hotel” (Ķīpsalas Str. 20, Riga)
Participation Fee - EUR 50.00;
Please announce your participation till 20 September, by calling the Association at the telephone 67014131, 29484738 or by e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.